Sunday, January 4, 2009

PTC SCAM

What is PTC?

PTC is not an Autosurf, MLM, Get-Quick-Rich scheme, Ponzi scheme, Pyramid, Matrix, etc..

PTC means Paid-to-Click ads.

PTC is one of the Internet base work from Home


You will be paid by clicking the ads of a PTC site.

Some says its a scam, but I will say Yes and No, Why? because there are legitimate PTC sites tha are really paying their member. But there are more Scam than Legitimate one.

Now lit me explain alittle on how to determine if the PTC site is a scam, this sign is one effective way to determine if the PTC site is a scam site or not..

Try to look at the main page, how simple they create a site, if the site is look like very simple that they did not exert an effort to design it for good, but they just design it for scamming only, the visual appearance can really affect the site if it is a scam,.

Try to look for their FORUM, you can see their forum in the main page at the top or at the bottom.
Read the content of their forum, try to analize the message, if there is a proof of payment , or there are more negative posting from their member than positive, try to look if the Admin is active in the forum. If there is a forum but the admin is not active then the site might probably a scam..

Read their Terms of Service (TOS) , and their Frequently Ask Question (FAQ).

Maybe the TOS and the FAQ are contradicting each other then that is another sign of scam.

PTC is free to Join, free to signup, but if a PTC sites are requiring you to pay them before you can cashout you earnings, tha is one sign of scam, its up to you if you are willing to pay, but I have to look for some reviews if they are really a paying site, ot I just convert my earnings to Ads as what I done. But there are site that requiring you to upgrade and pay for your premium in order to get payed, example is the Isabelmarco, Isabelmarco is a paying site.




(click Here to visit my PTC blogs)  

If the site is a legitimate site it is not yet safe to say that they are not a scam, but the guide at the top on how to determine a scam PTC site is effetive.

It is not yet guaranteed that if the sites are had their Forum, TOS, FAQ is not a scam site, because some PTC scam site are also have forum , tos, and faq, but as I said that is one on how to determine if the PTC site is a scam site.

I was already Scammed, because I want to earn a big money I register and register without reading their TOS, Their FAQ, and not looking for their Forum., but latter I just found that there is such thing that scam PTC site, I thought that all the site are paying, instead that I earn, I found myself hoping for nothing, and learned to determine on how to detect a scam site from reading the Blogs of other members who were scammed too.

(My PTC Blogs)  

But I said to myself, "its free and they didn't get money from me but the money of the advertisers who trust them".. But no I was really scammed!, How they scammed me?, well they scam my effort , they scam my hope, my time, etc..

Well thats a simple TIPS on how to determine the scam PTC site.
But not yet, even the legitimate PTC site turns to be scam. What? yes! How? Well it almost happen if the site is forsale and the new Admin will say something as scapegoat that the former Admin scam themember and without His Knowledge(new Admin) that there are many members left behind asking for payment.

Closing PTC site; Some PTC site are also closing. Why? because they can no longer afford to pay their member and desided to close the site, and we PTC clickers branded them as scam, but not really scam they were only have no enough money to pay their member.

So even the legit PTC site have the tendency of turning to scam because they can nolonger afford to pay their member, but not really scammer, they only can no longer pay their member.

So some precaution at the above is one way of determining the scam site.

I just join and say to myself "that the strong PTC site will be left standing and pay their member.

I was already immuned to scam and not worrying anymore if the site is scam or not. Well the above simple TIPS on determining the scam site is enough.

PTC is just like the ordinary Ads agency, just the same as the conventional Advertising company that putting their Ads anywhere, and some day these Ads agency will run out of fund for their employee, for their operational cost and force to close. In ordinary Ads agency, You are watching their Ads without pay. In PTC you are watching their Ads with pay.

So start signup, start register now and start earning money..

HURRY..   (My PTC Blogs) 

No comments:

Post a Comment