Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Suspended

I was so irritated when I can not log in to sulit.com.ph yesterday. It was during the time when I'm editing my Ads when I submit publish my Ads it was suddenly log out, when I try to log in I can't, it says that there is an error in the users log in. When I try to visit my Ads I saw a message states that the owner og this ads was suspended!, Oh my God I feel not comfortable I do not know what to do, I have no idea the reason why I was suspended, I'm stress thinking of what happen.

When I try to Email the Admin, this morning I received his response and the culprit of my suspension was the site adsforum168.com that I put the link in my Ads. Adsforum168.com was banned in sulit.com.ph that's why I was suspended. My account was unsuspended already.

No comments:

Post a Comment