Friday, December 19, 2008

Suspended again

Oh! its my second suspension agai from sulit.com.ph. When one of the member asking for the link , the culprit of my suspension, I PM'd him, unfortunately I forgot that I'm inside the premises of sulit.com.ph, while typing the message it didn't come in my mind that I will be suspended again, after typing of course including the link I send the message, wwwhhhooo I was log out, oohhh my God what a mistake again of what happen, I remeber the time my first suspension, so I try to visit my profile and saw my profile suspended, I email again the admin of sulit.com.ph and he respond, retract my account, He is very accomodating and understand what happen to is just a mistake that I did not intended.

Until now I have still the hang over of stress of what hapenning yesterday.

By the way there are 1200+ banned site in sulit.com.ph, so the tendency that one of those banned site will be type in the forum, PM, Ads and again will be the cause of suspension.

3 comments:

  1. I never had my account in sulit suspended hehehe... nadla na rin kasi ako sa mga mods hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, its for good, I learned a lot from my suspension he he, but still addict pa rin he he.

    ReplyDelete