Saturday, January 31, 2009

AV360 Windows fake Updater

I was traumatize yesterday when early dawn I wake up to start clicking my PTC sites, but at around nearly 5:00am maybe, I was alerted by an online scan that my computer was infected with virus especially trojan, and other computer deceases, and a AV360 which look like an windows security center logo appear and suggesting to download, me being worried about my laptop health download the said software but I can not complete the download unless I will purchase their product, but my malwarebytes' an anti-malware alerted that its a malware, a fake updater, WHHHAAATTT? I was shocked and the malware so aggressive always making a popup every now and then, the I click the terminate.

Also my AVAST and AVG, and AVIRA also reacted that its a VIRUS, so I started my AVAST scanning my laptop, and also my superantispyware, and the virus still looking for way to be downloaded, until I finish scanning using my superantispyware and need to restart to completely deleted the viruses, but I stay not to restart since my AVAST not yet finished the scan, and the virus popup again informing that I was infected with win32[DOT} Monster{ Dot] fx, but I don't believe becaus I know its already a virus and suddenly my laptop started to logoff... being worried I press hold the power button to force closed my laptop and stay for a while and open again my laptop, thanks the spyware was gone, and start again my AVAST scanning, and also my AVG, after that I scan using my AVIRA another anti-virus software and my malwarebytes' it was the whole day I scanning my laptop of possible viruses in it.. after I finished I started my Firefox.. My God! my AVG alerted again that Firefox.exe in my Program Files was also infected with an exploit webattacker its from maybe www dot mjwallhack dot C0M, so its a hacking attemp, I delete the said infection but to no success , so I use manual deletion and run my backup. And started scanning again... Its so traumatized me, that's the feeling of being a victim of hacking attemp. So guys be careful of downloading software from unknown publisher so it may compromise your computer system. Don't close the popup or any unknown windows uising your mouse and click the closed(X) of your windows, just click the Ctrl+W to closed a certain windows.. Be safe..

No comments:

Post a Comment